Call (478) 217-3278 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Clement Nwosu, MD
Dr. Clement Nwosu, MD is a nephrology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Nwosu completed a residency at Saint Francis Hospital. He currently practices at Middle GA Intrnl Medcn/Kdny Dse and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulane University Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Saint Francis Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Saint Francis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Middle GA Intrnl Medcn/Kdny Dse
Middle GA Intrnl Medcn/Kdny Dse1122 Gray Hwy, Macon, GA 31211 Existing Patients: (478) 217-3278
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nwosu?
Great man & staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clement Nwosu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nwosu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nwosu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nwosu frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Nwosu's office is located at 1122 Gray Hwy, Macon, GA 31211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nwosu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Medical Center, Navicent Health