Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Clement Defelice, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Defelice completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Interventional Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Brenham. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Sisters Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Catholica De Navarra, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Interventional Cardiology Associates
Interventional Cardiology Associates6550 Fannin St Ste 2021, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 790-9125
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Defelice?
Dr Defelice has taken care of my husband for more than 20 yrs. excellent Dr. I am going to him now & one of my daughters. How wonderful is this. No one else would take of me, but Dr Defelice. he is like family. He mises my husband as much as I do. Thank you my Dear God for this special Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Defelice frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Defelice's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 2021, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Defelice speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Defelice has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Brenham
- Houston Methodist Hospital