Dr. Smiley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clayton Smiley, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Smiley completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smiley is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of California, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic
Good Samaritan office1130 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 640, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 229-7976
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smiley?
He's a very good doctor, he's very friendly and cares about his patients. Takes time to talk to you about your health and listen to his patients concerns. He honest and sincere about your health just as much as himself. I would certainly recommend him for a kidney doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clayton Smiley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smiley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smiley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smiley frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Smiley's office is located at 1130 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 640, Portland, OR 97210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center