Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Clayton Brinster, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New Orleans, LA. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Brinster is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- 1. Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School 2. Advanced Aortic Endovascular Fellowship: Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain 3. Klinikum Nuremberg, Nuremberg, Germany, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2005
- University of Pennsylvania College of Arts and Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Always Care Benefits
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gilsbar 360
- Health Care Alliance Pool
- Health Payors Organization
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Health Network
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brinster?
Dr. Brinster performed surgery on me and he was Fantastic. I can say that God gave Dr. Brinster the amazing medical talent that saved my life. From the first time I met Dr. Brinster, he showed me that he had a great medical talent to help me. Dr Brinster was professional, knowledgeable, kind, honest, and caring. Dr. Brinster was amazing. He made me and my family very happy with life again. We are not worried anymore. We cannot thank him enough. Thank you soo much Dr. Brinster and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Clayton Brinster, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Brinster's profile.
Dr. Brinster frequently treats the following conditions: Venous Insufficiency, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Brinster's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Clayton Brinster, MD is affiliated with Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center and Ochsner Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Clayton Brinster, MD holds board certifications in Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Brinster has over 17 years of healthcare experience.
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Clinic Foundation1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-4070