Dr. Claudia Garcia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garcia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Claudia Garcia, MD
Dr. Claudia Garcia, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Wellesley, MA. Dr. Garcia completed a residency at Caritas St Elizabeth'S Med Center. She currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Physicians - Primary Care Wellesley Hills and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garcia is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Caritas St Elizabeth'S Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Facultad de Medicina, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garcia?
Dr. Garcia is young, very kind, very interested in her patients, extremely thorough, and has a lot of clinical expertise. I loved her from the moment I saw her at my first visit!! She is very approachable and responsive with any comments or question.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garcia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garcia frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Garcia's office is located at 978 Worcester St Fl 2, Wellesley, MA 02482. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garcia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garcia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center