Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dourado accepts your insurance.
Dr. Claudia Dourado, MD is a hematology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dourado completed a residency at Mcp Hahnemann University. She currently practices at Einstein Healthcare Network and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dourado is board certified in Hematology.
- Mcp Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Faculdade De Medicina, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Einstein Healthcare Network5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19141 Existing Patients: (215) 456-3880
Einstein Heart & Vascular Inst
Pediatric & Adolescent Ambulatory Center5501 Old York Rd Ste 1, Philadelphia, PA 19141 Existing Patients: (215) 456-3880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dourado?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dourado frequently treats Leukocytosis, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia.
Dr. Dourado's office is located at 5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dourado has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia