Dr. Claudia Lavin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lavin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Claudia Lavin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Lavin completed a residency at Children's Hospital Mex City. She currently practices at EASY CARE PEDIATRICS LLC and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Hospital Mex City, Residency Hospital
- Texas Tech University, Residency Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Facde Meduniversidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Medical School — 1990
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Easy Care Pediatrics LLC
Easy Care Pediatrics1371 Beacon St Ste 302, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 860-3883
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lavin?
Dr. Claudia Lavin is amazing! Three aspects that stand out for me. First, she treats us like family. She always takes the time to listen and discuss the full story. Second, whenever we call, whether during the day or evening, we always get to talk directly to Dr. Lavin or Nurse Linda. It's incredible and unique to get our questions answered right away by Dr. Lavin herself, who knows us well, who we trust and respect, and who has saved us from needing to bring our children to the ER multiple times. Third, scheduling appointments is always simple and she has an excellent balance of prescribing medication when needed and encouraging natural methods of healing when possible. We greatly appreciate the care and guidance she provides. Our family has great admiration of and appreciation for Dr. Lavin. She’s truly the best! And both my children always enjoy going to see her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lavin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lavin frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Bronchitis, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Lavin's office is located at 1371 Beacon St Ste 302, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lavin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lavin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center