Dr. Claudia Perez-Straziota, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perez-Straziota's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Claudia Perez-Straziota, MD is a cornea & refractive surgery specialist in Westlake, OH. Dr. Perez-Straziota completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. She currently practices at Fairview General Hospital and is affiliated with PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perez-Straziota is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Central U of Venezuela, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perez-Straziota?
Dr. Perez Straziota discovered my eye problem and got me to a specialist in a hurry. She is a talented and caring person.l
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perez-Straziota accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perez-Straziota frequently treats Blepharitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Eye Examination.
Dr. Perez-Straziota's office is located at 850 Columbia Rd, Westlake, OH 44145. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perez-Straziota speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Perez-Straziota has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital