Dr. Claudia Busiek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Busiek's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Claudia Busiek, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Busiek completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at Bjk People's Health Centers and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Busiek is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- St Louis University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Busiek?
She spend over 2hours with me...unheard of!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Busiek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Busiek frequently treats Pneumonia, Hypertension, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Busiek's office is located at 5701 Delmar Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Busiek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
- Christian Hospital