Dr. Epelbaum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Claudia Epelbaum, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Epelbaum completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. She currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2006
- VA Boston Healthcare System, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1996
- University of Buenos Aires / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 667-5121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Epelbaum?
Dr. Claudia Epelbaum is exceptional. She has been my psychiatrist for over two years now, and she transformed my life by identifying conditions other doctors had missed and by providing outstanding care. She is attentive, committed, and extremely dedicated. Not only has she taken excellent care of my mental health, but also she is considerate of my whole family and provides priceless advice. She is a pleasure to speak with at every appointment. It’s rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care for a patient as a person with outstanding medical knowledge. I highly recommend becoming her patient and have already referred her to several of my friends!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Claudia Epelbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Epelbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Epelbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Epelbaum frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Epelbaum's office is located at 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Epelbaum speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center