Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 345-1289, and for other questions, call (504) 897-6351.
Dr. Claude Williams, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0049
Dr. Claude Williams, MD is a orthopedic specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Louisiana State University Medical Center Department of Orthopaedic Surgery - New Orleans, LA. He currently practices at Southern Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Philadelphia Hand Center at Thomas Jefferson University - Philadelphia, PA, Fellowship Hospital
- Louisiana State University Medical Center Department of Orthopaedic Surgery - New Orleans, LA, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA, Medical School
- Medical Center Of La-Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Children's Hospital, Other Education — 1996
- Washington and Lee University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Dr. Williams is courteous, informative and provides excellent care. I’ve been a patient for 15 years and have always had great care.
- Ochsner Baptist
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Claude Williams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Williams' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williams frequently treats All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures, Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery, and Broken Arm.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 1615 Metairie Rd, Metairie, LA 70005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.