Dr. Claude Nichols, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Nichols completed a residency at University Of Pa Health System. He currently practices at Orthopedics Specialty Center and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nichols is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedics Specialty Center
Orthopedics Specialty Center192 Tilley Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403 Existing Patients: (802) 847-2663
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nichols?
10 years ago Dr. Nichols surgically corrected my right knee after coming to the correct diagnosis which was missed by a different MD. That knee is still doing well. Saw Nichols today for a different problem with the left knee, and after he diagnosed and described the problem using models as a visual aid he concluded that the best option was not imaging or surgery, rather physical therapy. Appropriately conservative, using a 12/2013 NEJM study to back up his decision. I rarely give 5 stars.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center