Dr. McClurkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clark McClurkin, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. McClurkin completed a residency at Butterworth. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Little Company Of Mary Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McClurkin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Butterworth, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClurkin?
Dr. Mcclurkin has been my kidney dr. since 2013. He's a great dr. in every aspect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clark McClurkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McClurkin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McClurkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. McClurkin frequently treats Anemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. McClurkin's office is located at 10801 S Western Ave # 201, Chicago, IL 60643. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Metrosouth Medical Center
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Saint Bernard Hospital