Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Clark Lea, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Lea completed a residency at Dartmouth Medical School Hospital, Eastern Virginia Medical School Hospital. He currently practices at Clark Lea, M.D. and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dartmouth Medical School Hospital, Eastern Virginia Medical School Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Dartmouth Med School Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Dartmouth Medical School Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Medical School — 1974
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lea?
Very experienced. Excellent surgeon. Very personable and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lea frequently treats Abdominal Disorders, Abdominal Pain, and Appendicitis.
Dr. Lea's office is located at 300 20th Ave N Ste 103, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lea has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Clark Lea, M.D.
Clark Lea, M.D.300 20th Ave N Ste 103, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 220-8788