Dr. Clarence Childress, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Glen Allen, VA. Dr. Childress completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University. He currently practices at Crossridge Pediatrics & Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Childress is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Crossridge Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
CrossRidge Pediatrics and Internal Medicine10150 Staples Mill Rd, Glen Allen, VA 23060 Existing Patients: (804) 755-7581
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Med Memphis Tn, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Childress?
He actually takes the time to talk about your medical history, your concerns, and is very informative as he tries to help you.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital