Dr. Clare Hochreiter, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Hochreiter completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery525 E 68th St # M-404, New York, NY 10065 Call
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hochreiter?
Dr. HOCHREITER ranks as top of the class in Cardiology. Her knowledge, experience, and caring attitude provide a patient with 1st class medical treatment. Dr. HOCHREITER is thorough in her examinations and anticipates issues before they arise. I highly recommend her cardiology care.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center