Dr. Claire Graves, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Graves' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Claire Graves, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Graves completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia University). She currently practices at Cancer Center Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graves is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of California, San Francisco Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia University), Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia University), Internship Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Center Surgical Oncology4501 X St Ste 3010, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-5959
Mt Zion Hosp & Med Ctr of the Ucsf1600 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-7687
Uc Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center2279 45th St, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-5959
University of California Davis Medical Center2315 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95817
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graves?
Dr. Graves is very caring, informative and confident. Dr. Graves bedside manner is stellar and comforting. Her knowledge is very apparent by her complete description of what to expect before, during and after surgery. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Graves as part of my UCD care team!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Graves accepts your insurance.
Dr. Graves frequently treats Adrenal Cortex Neoplasms, Adrenal Incidentaloma, and Adrenal Surgery.
Dr. Graves' office is located at 4501 X St Ste 3010, Sacramento, CA 95817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Graves has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UC Davis Medical Center