Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Claire Carrazco, DO is a neurology specialist in Concord, MA. Dr. Carrazco completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at Emerson Neurology Associates and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carrazco is board certified in Neurology.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital In New York, Internship Hospital
- A.T. Still University School Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emerson Neurology Associates
Emerson Neurology Associates131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Ste 490, Concord, MA 01742 Existing Patients: (978) 287-7481
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carrazco?
Not just a single visit but 9 months of care. Dr. Carrazco has been superb in all ways in treating me for a major seizure episode and a smaller subsequent event. Highly knowledgeable, accessible, and straightforward. Clear and decisive. I recommend her highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carrazco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carrazco frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Carrazco's office is located at 131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Ste 490, Concord, MA 01742. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emerson Hospital