Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Cinthia Bateman, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Littleton, CO. Dr. Bateman completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. She currently practices at The South Denver Heart Center and is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bateman is board certified in Cardiology.
- Interventional Fellowship, Other Education — 2005
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- State University Of New York Health Science Center, Medical School — 1998
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bateman?
She is an amazing doctor! Very knowledgeable and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bateman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bateman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bateman's office is located at 1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
The South Denver Heart Center
South Denver Heart Center1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120 (303) 744-1065
South Denver Cardiology Associates
South Denver Cardiology Associates500 E Hampden Ave Ste 204, Englewood, CO 80113 (303) 744-1065
South Denver Cardiology Associates - Englewood
South Denver Cardiology Associates - Englewood499 E Hampden Ave Ste 280, Englewood, CO 80113 (303) 744-1065