Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Cindy Grines, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Grines completed a residency at Ohio St University. She currently practices at North Shore University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grines is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Ohio St University, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Ohio St U, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grines?
Excellent in every way
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grines has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grines frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Coronary Angiogram, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Grines' office is located at 300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grines speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.