Call (504) 420-0251 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Cindy Leissinger, MD is a hematology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Leissinger completed a residency at National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center. and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leissinger is board certified in Hematology.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center|Tulane U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Tulane U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leissinger?
She’s a very concerned, compassionate and knowledgeable physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cindy Leissinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leissinger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leissinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leissinger frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Hemophilia, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Leissinger's office is located at 150 South Liberty St, New Orleans, LA 70112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leissinger speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Leissinger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tulane Medical Center
- Saint Tammany Parish Hospital
- 1 150 South Liberty St, New Orleans, LA 70112 Existing Patients: (504) 420-0251