Dr. Chong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chun Chong, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Chong completed a residency at Indiana University Hospital. He currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic and is affiliated with Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chong is board certified in Nephrology.
- Indiana University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Indiana University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic
Northwest Renal Clinic5050 Ne Hoyt St Ste B54, Portland, OR 97213 Existing Patients: (503) 235-5509
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chong?
Dr. Chong is organized, listens well and is knowledgeable. His staff is engaged and welcoming and handle intake with a minimum of hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chun Chong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chong frequently treats Proteinuria, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Chong's office is located at 5050 Ne Hoyt St Ste B54, Portland, OR 97213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chong speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center