Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chung-Han Lee, MD is a medical oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at New York Presbytarian Weill Cornell Med Center. He currently practices at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center - Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urologic Cancers and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- New York Presbytarian Weill Cornell Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Medical School — 2009
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chung-Han Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Bladder Cancer, Genitourinary Cancers, and Kidney Cancer.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 353 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center