Dr. Chun-Kit Chan, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Chan completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 1 825 57th St Ste 203, Brooklyn, NY 11220 Existing Patients: (718) 676-0269
CKC Medical Office PC
CKC Medical Office PC2 Mott St, New York, NY 10013 Existing Patients: (212) 791-6968
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Good Sam Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School — 1994
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
Great listener, excellent bedside manners, careful explainer, does bloodwork painlessly and fearlessly, staff is excellent about followup, billing is never an issue, and many very convenient hours.
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel