Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Chun-Kit Chan, DO is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chan completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at CKC Medical Office PC and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Good Sam Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School — 1994
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
He's my primary care physician for years. Great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chan frequently treats Rash, Viral Hepatitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 2 Mott St Rm 305, New York, NY 10013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- 2 825 57th St Ste 203, Brooklyn, NY 11220 (718) 676-0269