Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Chukwuemeka Chima, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Chima completed a residency at N Shore University Hp Forest Hills. He currently practices at CID PA dba Carolina Infectious Disease PA. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chima is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- N Shore University Hp Forest Hills, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med School San Antonio, Residency Hospital
- University Of Calabar, College Of Medical Sciences, Medical School
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CID PA dba Carolina Infectious Disease PA
CID PA dba Carolina Infectious Disease PA1774 Metromedical Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Existing Patients: (910) 568-3903
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chima?
Dr. Chima is a very knowledgeable doctor who kept my now deceased mother, Annette Tyson, alive for years from a very bad infectious disease when she was here in Fayetteville. After moving to Charlotte, she passed away in 14 months. I only wish I would’ve kept her here in Fayetteville under Dr. Chima’s care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chima has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chima frequently treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Cellulitis, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Chima's office is located at 1774 Metromedical Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.