Dr. Chuen Tang, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chuen Tang, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Tang completed a residency at U Hawaii. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Hawaii, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U Bc Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Minneapolisheart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Oyo State Hlth Cncl Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Univ Lagos, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tang frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Tang's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Burnett Medical Center
- Welia Health - Mora Campus