Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christy Peterson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Medical Center of Central Georgia. She currently practices at Medical Center Navicent Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Medical Center of Central Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Macon, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Texas A&M College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Center Navicent Health744 1st St, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 633-7600
Nexus Medical Group
Medical Center Navicent Health777 Hemlock St, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 633-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 744 1st St, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.