Dr. Christos Papageorgiou, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Papageorgiou's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christos Papageorgiou, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Papageorgiou completed a residency at Westchester Medical Center. He currently practices at Curators of the University of Missouri and is affiliated with Ellis Fischel Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Papageorgiou is board certified in Hematology.
- Wash U Med Sch/Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Aristotle Univ Thessaloniki, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Curators of the University of Missouri1 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO 65201 Existing Patients: (573) 882-8445
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Papageorgiou?
I have been a patient of Dr. Papagerogiou since 2013, he is s superior physician who is very caring of his patients. In 2013 I was diagnosed with cancer; he gave me hope and always answered my questions honestly and compassionately. He advocates research and always works in the best interest of his patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Papageorgiou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Papageorgiou frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Papageorgiou's office is located at 1 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO 65201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Papageorgiou speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Papageorgiou has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis