Dr. Christos Kasapis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kasapis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christos Kasapis, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in McComb, MS. Dr. Kasapis completed a residency at University of Connecticut. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute Of MS and is affiliated with Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasapis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Saint Francis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Faculty of Medicine of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Medical School — 1997
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasapis?
very kind and informative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kasapis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kasapis frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Kasapis' office is located at 303 Marion Ave, McComb, MS 39648. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasapis speaks German, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kasapis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center
Cardiovascular Institute Of MS
Cardiovascular Institute Of MS303 Marion Ave, McComb, MS 39648 (601) 249-1350