Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Christos Kasapis, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in McComb, MS. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute Of MS and is affiliated with Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasapis is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute Of MS
Cardiovascular Institute Of MS303 Marion Ave, McComb, MS 39648 Existing Patients: (601) 249-1350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasapis?
Dr Kasapis listens to my questions and concerns, and provides explanations that are easily understood. The staff is first-class. Facilities are clean and modern. I give Dr Kasapis my highest recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasapis frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Kasapis' office is located at 303 Marion Ave, McComb, MS 39648. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasapis speaks German, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kasapis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center