Dr. Christopher Chow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chow's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Chow, MD is a cornea & external disease specialist in Madison Heights, MI. Dr. Chow completed a residency at Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Specialists of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chow is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Miami Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- John Hopkins University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Massachusetts Institure Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chow?
Visit was punctual, staff all friendly, informative answered all questions and concerns
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chow frequently treats Herpetic Keratitis, Cornea Surgery, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Chow's office is located at 301 W 13 Mile Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.