Dr. Christopher Wong, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Wong completed a residency at University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston. He currently practices at Family Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, LLP and is affiliated with Medical City Arlington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wong is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Family Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, LLP
Family Orthopedics And Rehabilitation609 Matlock Centre Cir, Arlington, TX 76015 (817) 676-9046
Spanish, Chinese, English
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Internship Hospital — 1994
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Excellent listener, takes time to answer patients concerns and questions, in language patient understands. Wise and treats older patients like the intelligent beings we are. This also applies from the front desk, technicians, and DOCTORS @ Family Orthopedic. Looking for a "Patient Caring Team, look no further!"
- Medical City Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- USMD Hospital at Arlington