Dr. Christopher Weldon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weldon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Weldon, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Weldon completed a residency at Tulane University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Surgery and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weldon is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Boston Children's Hospital (Pediatric Surgery), Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Tulane University (Critical Care), Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Tulane University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Tulane University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Surgery
Boston Children's Hospital300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weldon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weldon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weldon frequently treats Benign Breast Disorders, Bone Cancer, and Branchial Clefts - Characteristic Facies - Growth Retardation - Imperforate Nasolacrimal Duct.
Dr. Weldon's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weldon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital