Call (407) 956-2509 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Walker, MD
Make an Appointment(888) 719-6226
Dr. Christopher Walker, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Walker completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at Urogyn Specialists of Florida and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Urogyn Specialists of Florida
Urogyn Specialists of Florida801 N Orange Ave Ste 710, Orlando, FL 32801 Existing Patients: (888) 719-6226
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Kingston Public Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of the West Indies, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walker?
Dr. Walker is successfully treating my pelvic floor issue. Very pleased.
- Adventhealth Orlando
- AdventHealth Winter Park
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Walker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walker frequently treats Urinary Incontinence, Bladder Diseases, and Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse.
Dr. Walker's office is located at 801 N Orange Ave Ste 710, Orlando, FL 32801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walker speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Walker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.