Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seidler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Seidler, MD is a hematology specialist in Southbridge, MA. Dr. Seidler completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at 21St Century Oncology and is affiliated with Harrington Hospital (Southbridge). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seidler is board certified in Hematology.
- Brown University Program, Internship Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seidler?
I have the HIGHEST respect for such a FABULOUS Dr. Dr Seider comes across as really caring. He is not condescending, he takes the time to explain everything to you and the steps they will be taking to help you. He listens to you and answers all your questions. I am so very happy that I had the PRIVILEGE of knowing and having Dr. Seidler for the treatment of my cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seidler frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Blood Disorders, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Seidler's office is located at 55 Sayles St, Southbridge, MA 01550. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seidler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Harrington Hospital (Southbridge)
- Umass Memorial Medical Center