Dr. Palmer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Palmer, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Palmer completed a residency at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Signature Orthopedics and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saint Louis University, Residency Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmer?
It was awesome to find a straight forward kind doctor. He takes time to explain. I have a torn meniscus and am very confident in his abilities
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Palmer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palmer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palmer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palmer frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery, Hand & Wrist Surgery, and Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Palmer's office is located at 12639 Old Tesson Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palmer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton