Dr. Christopher Maender, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Maender completed a residency at SIU school of. He currently practices at Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL and is affiliated with Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Maender is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- SIU school of, Residency Hospital
- University of Florida-Gainesville, Residency Hospital
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maender?
Dr. Meander completed a reverse shoulder replacement. The relief and recovery from this surgery went very well. Dr. Meander explained the procedure and answered all my questions. Very good surgeon.
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center