Dr. Christopher Ingram, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Ingram completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Raleigh Infectious Dis Assocs and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ingram is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Raleigh Infectious Dis Assocs
Raleigh Infectious Dis Assocs2304 Wesvill Ct Ste 240, Raleigh, NC 27607 Existing Patients: (919) 571-1567
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ingram?
Dr Ingram takes the time to discuss all my concerns, and dies a great job of helping me coordinate care with other Heath care providers as needed.
- Rex Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus