Dr. Christopher Grayson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Palm Harbor, FL. Dr. Grayson completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at Florida Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Tampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grayson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- Heritage Summit HealthCare
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
- RockPort Health Care
- United Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grayson?
Dr.Grayson did a knee replacement for me 3 weeks ago. He made sure I was well informed with much informations I knew what to expect. What I did not expect was this Surgery also helped with my nerve damage that I had with a previous surgery. Christina, his assistant, was so wonderful and took care of everything. The PT department is also outstanding. Thank you Dr.Grayson!
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood
- Florida Hospital North Pinellas
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Medical Center Of Trinity
- Tampa Community Hospital, A Campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa