Dr. Stokoe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Stokoe, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Plano, TX. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stokoe is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Baylor University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stokoe?
Dr. Stokoe has been my oncologist since 2011. He has always treated my problems with compassion as well as knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Stokoe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stokoe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stokoe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stokoe frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Stokoe's office is located at 3705 W 15th St, Plano, TX 75075. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Plano East3705 W 15th St, Plano, TX 75075 Existing Patients: (972) 867-3577