Dr. Christopher Lechner, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Lechner completed a residency at Mt Carmel Med Center. He currently practices at Asheville Regenerative Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lechner is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Asheville Regenerative Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Carolina Hand and Sports Medicine18 Medical Park Dr, Asheville, NC 28803 Existing Patients: (828) 253-7521
- Mt Carmel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lechner?
Dr. Lechner is wonderful. He did a great job removing the Heberden’s nodes which disfigured two of my fingers. Those fingers are now straight and back to normal. Dr. Lechner is down to earth and personable. I highly recommend him!
- Mission Hospital - Asheville