Dr. Christopher Song, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Song completed a residency at University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Song is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
ENT and Allergy Associates - Bay Ridge West9020 5th Ave Fl 3, Brooklyn, NY 11209 (718) 833-0515
- University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Williams College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Consumer Health Network
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- HealthCare Partners
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Railroad Medicare
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Song?
Dr Song is Very knowledgeable and offers common sense solutions. He doesn’t prescribe unnecessary tests or medications. A great dr.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital