Dr. Christopher Siodlarz, DO is a pain management specialist in Geneva, IL. He currently practices at Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Siodlarz is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute2525 Kaneville Rd, Geneva, IL 60134 Existing Patients: (630) 584-1400
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute1975 Lin Lor Ln # Plaza, Elgin, IL 60123 Existing Patients: (847) 468-1400
(MRI HOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY) Geneva North Building2535 Soderquist Ct, Geneva, IL 60134 Existing Patients: (630) 584-1400
- Baylor College Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1995
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siodlarz?
Dr Siodlarz has a friendly, calming, yet professional demeanor. He explains his treatment method of choice clearly and concisely. I felt comfortable with his explanation and reassured that the treatment could help take away the pain. So many physicians had recognized the source of my pain, the SI joint, but had told me they had no possible treatment for it.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital