Call (571) 470-7803 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Silveri completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital | North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System. He currently practices at Fair Oaks Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silveri is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital | North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Residency Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fair Oaks Orthopaedic Associates
Fair Oaks Orthopaedics3620 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 201, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7803
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silveri?
If I could give Dr. Silveri more than five stars I would. From the first time I met him in his office he made me feel comfortable in allowing me to make the decision to have surgery based on my MRI. His skills as a neurosurgeon and his bedside manner far exceeded any expectations I had prior to my surgery and post operatively. I went into surgery with absolutely no anxiety due to my confidence in Dr. Silveri and I have recommended him to friends and acquaintances many times since my surgery in September.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Silveri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silveri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silveri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silveri frequently treats Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Silveri's office is located at 3620 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 201, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silveri speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center