Dr. Schultz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Schultz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at New York University Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medical Associates and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York University Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weill Cornell Medical Associates
Weill Cornell Medical Associates2315 Broadway, New York, NY 10024 Existing Patients: (646) 962-2110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
After trying some other family doctors, Dr. Schultz special care and incredible accurate and special treatment and compassion was something I was not expecting to find and that I have found is very rare in healthcare. Highly recommended to anyone seeking the best of care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schultz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schultz frequently treats Diarrhea, Enteritis, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 2315 Broadway, New York, NY 10024. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center