Dr. Christopher Michael, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Elgin, IL. Dr. Michael completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Suburban Womens Health Specialists and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Suburban Womens Health Specialists
Suburban Womens Health Specialists2350 Royal Blvd Ste 600, Elgin, IL 60123 (847) 931-4747
- Acog, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Chicago Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michael?
I have been a patient of Dr. Michael since 2017. The staff is always very welcoming and warm. The office decor is very soothing and making an appointment is quick and easy. I don't know why there are chairs in the 'waiting' room, I haven't had a chance to use them! On my initial visit I met with Dr. Michael in his office prior to my exam. He was calm, patient, attentive, and answered all my questions. I did not feel rushed at all. That was the first time I had met with a gynecologist before my exam and it was a terrific de-stressor. Meeting a new doctor for the first time while half naked and with your feet in the air is not exactly ideal. I greatly appreciated the preparatory office visit. I trust Dr. Michael's judgement. He is an intelligent doctor who does not overuse medical jargon but rather respects his patients and encourages them to take part in their own health care.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital - Elgin
- St. Alexius Medical Center