Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Michael, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Elgin, IL. Dr. Michael completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Suburban Womens Health Specialists and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Acog, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Chicago Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Connecticut, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michael?
I saw Dr Michael at the beginning of my second pregnancy, for which I suffered through severe hyperemesis gravidarum. Dr Michael is compassionate and cares deeply about all of his patients, the best doctor I've ever been to. Dr Michael takes the time to answer any and all questions or concerns you have and will never rush you through an appointment. He will advocate for you and never let you feel like you are not a part of the plan. His staff is also incredible and makes you feel like a part of the family. I would recommend him over and over again to any and every woman in need of an OB or a gynecologist. He deserves all the recognition and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Christopher Michael, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Michael's profile.
Dr. Michael frequently treats the following conditions: Yeast Infections, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , and Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Michael's office is located at 2350 Royal Blvd Ste 600, Elgin, IL 60123. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Michael is able to speak Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Michael provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Christopher Michael, MD is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital and AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital