Dr. George has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher George, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. George completed a residency at Riverside Meth Hosps. He currently practices at Columbus Oncology And Hematology Associates and is affiliated with Mount Carmel East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Riverside Meth Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbus Oncology And Hematology Associates
Bio Reference Laboratories Inc.810 Jasonway Ave Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (614) 442-3130
Ohiohealth Corporation6700 Perimeter Dr, Dublin, OH 43016 Existing Patients: (614) 442-3130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Everyone has been helpful and friendly. Dr. George was willing to try radiation where this had never been done with this type of cancer before. it did help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. George's office is located at 810 Jasonway Ave Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Carmel East
- Riverside Methodist Hospital