Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ryckman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Ryckman, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Lancaster, OH. Dr. Ryckman completed a residency at Kettering MC. He currently practices at CHEST CONSULTANTS INC and is affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ryckman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Kettering MC, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Mt Carmel Mc, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ryckman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ryckman frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Shortness of Breath, and Asthma.
Dr. Ryckman's office is located at 101 N EWING ST, Lancaster, OH 43130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ryckman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ryckman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairfield Medical Center
Chest Consultants Inc
Chest Consultants Inc101 N EWING ST, Lancaster, OH 43130 Existing Patients: (740) 687-5864