Dr. Christopher Rogers, DO is a cardiology specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at MSU Kalamazoo Ctr for Med Studies. He currently practices at Bronson Advanced Cardiac Healthcare and is affiliated with Ascension Borgess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogers is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wayne State Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- MSU Kalamazoo Ctr for Med Studies, Residency Hospital — 1993
- MSU Kalamazoo Ctr for Med Studies, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Lansing Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Kirksville Osteopathic Medicine A.T. Still University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
This guy is great, he spent a significant amount of time talking with and examining my elderly mother. Thoroughly communicated what is and will happen in time. Gave detailed information on my next steps to care for my mom. And he had a sense of humor.
- Ascension Borgess Hospital
- Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- Bronson Lakeview Hospital
- Three Rivers Health