Dr. Christopher Regala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Regala's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Regala, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Aiea, HI. Dr. Regala completed a residency at Charles Drew University. He currently practices at ENT Clinic Of Oahu and is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center For Women and Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Regala is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Charles Drew University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Boston University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Laborers' Joint Trust Funds
- Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Healthcare Management Administrators, Inc. (HMA)
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Regala?
I’m surprised by some of the negative reviews. I’ve been seeing Dr. Regala for about 7 - 8 years and it’s always been such a good experience. He’s professional, he listens, and most importantly his treatment for my chronic ear issues has been outstanding. I love that gives me little tricks to prevent pain and he also encourages questions. I recommend without hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Regala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Regala's office is located at 98-1079 Moanalua Rd Ste 660, Aiea, HI 96701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Regala speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Regala has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kapiolani Medical Center For Women and Children
- Pali Momi Medical Center
ENT Clinic Of Oahu
ENT Clinic Of Oahu98-1079 Moanalua Rd Ste 660, Aiea, HI 96701 Existing Patients: (808) 622-2626