Dr. Rayala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Rayala, MD is a family medicine specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Rayala completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He currently practices at Duke Primary Care Brier Creek and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of The Philippines, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Filipino, Spanish, Tagalog
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rayala?
Dr. Rayala is smart, thorough and caring doctor. He take time to listen to your issue and respond to email so quickly. He has a good heart that he truly cares about you as a person and He is calm and compassionate. I Highly recommend Dr. Rayala.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rayala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rayala frequently treats Limb Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Rayala's office is located at 10211 Alm St, Raleigh, NC 27617. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rayala speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Filipino. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital